Privacy collection statement
We are committed to respecting the privacy of all users of this Website.
The types of information that may be collected as a result of your use of this Website are:
- the fact you have visited the Website and the date and time of your visit
- statistical information about your server address and your top level domain name (for example, .com, .com.au, .gov.au, .co.uk. etc)
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site visited if you have linked to this Website
- the type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities from the collection of this information.
If you choose to create an account on the Website, then some personal information will be recorded against your user profile. The personal information you provide to us through this Website will only be used for the purposes of enabling us to:
- provide services to you (either directly or through our delivery partner, Principals Institute of Australia)
- provide information, resources and support to you
- meet our Website management needs (for example, enabling you to register an account and participate in the forums)
- engage in direct marketing activities via email, if you have consented to this.
In this privacy statement, "beyondblue" means Beyond Blue Limited ACN 093 865 840 and "we" and "us" refer to beyondblue, and "our" has a similar meaning. "Website" means the website located at www.mindmatters.edu.au.